Birkenhead Powder Coatings operates an alloy wheel repair service to customers in Wirral that is second to none, working with a number of different metals as well as combinations of metals to produce the desired effect. If you've suffered from chipped, kerbed or corroded wheels, we can restore them to near original condition, within a tight schedule and with fixed low cost prices.
Our new in-house shot blasting service means we can complete any alloy wheel refurbishment in Wirral within a short window of time. If you're in a rush, our same day service means that we can shot blast and repaint alloy wheels, as well as replacing tyres and rebalancing the wheels in just 24 hours for an extra £70. All you have to do is drop off your vehicle in the morning and we can have it ready and available to pick up again by 4pm. We will even remove the tyres ourselves. As an optional extra, Birkenhead Powder Coatings can also remove and refit wheels as part of our alloy wheel refurbishment in Wirral for just £10 per wheel, which includes any rebalancing work.
First class process
We use a state-of-the-art method to refurbish alloy wheels in Wirral that saves time and delivers quality results, leaving our customers with perfectly sealed wheels and tyres. You can send us wheels either with or without tyres at your convenience - we will strip and restore them as well as doing any re-balancing work that they may need for you for only a small additional charge.
Birkenhead Power Coatings restoration process is described in detail below.
- Once the tyres have been remove our expert staff shot blast the wheels by hand, removing any built up layers of lacquer until we've reached the bare metal surface
- This is followed by the first powder coating process. Birkenhead Powder Coatings have over 100 stock colours to choose from at no extra cost.
- At this point, the wheels are put in an oven for 30 minutes and heated at full temperature, removing all the air from the metal alloy and making the powder coating stick better
- A second power coat is then applied, followed by another 20 minutes in the oven
- Finally, a clear lacquer coat is then applied over the first coating in the same manner (if silver). This can enhance and protect the alloy wheel for a longer period of time
Fixed Low Costs
Birkenhead Powder Coatings offers all our services at fixed-rate low costs, and can accommodate a range of wheel sizes and specifications. If you have any queries about our process or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.