Birkenhead Powder Coatings has provided a comprehensive and professional alloy wheel refurbishment service for nearly 20 years, and our highly qualified and dedicated staff can deal with a variety of problems that your wheels may be experiencing. We work with both metallic and non-metallic wheels including alloy wheels as standard, and can restore these to their original condition quickly and cheaply.
If you are having problems such as kerbed, chipped, scratched or corroded wheels, or would simply like them restored to full working order, our experts in Merseyside can restore complete an alloy wheel refurbishment service and return it to you within the same day, all for a fixed low cost.
Expert wheel restoration services
Our tried and tested wheel restoration process is undertaken by our trained and professional engineers, with attention to detail and a high regard for quality control. Our constant inspections both during and after the process ensures that our customers are 100% satisfied with the final product. The Birkenhead alloy wheel repair process in Merseyside is carried out as follows:
- We first remove the tyres from the wheel, exposing the damaged metal. If you prefer, our staff can strip tyres on site, as well as refitting and rebalancing them for an additional charge.
- Once the wheel is exposed, our experts shot blast it by using medium grade material, removing oxides and surface contaminants and providing the ideal surface for powder coating.
- The first powder coating process is then applied
- The wheel or wheels are then placed in a fully heated oven for 30 minutes, removing any air from the alloy and powder the powder particles stick more efficiently
- Stages 3 and 4 are then repeated until we reach the desired effect
We also offer our customers an additional option whereby we remove and refit their alloy wheels for only £10, including any rebalancing work. For a fast service, Birkenhead Powder Coatings has a drive-in drive-out service with a 24 hour turnaround, which means that you simply leave your vehicle with us in the morning and by 4pm it is ready to drive away again, having completed a full alloy wheel refurbishment in Merseyside. We will even take care of removing the wheels and tyres.
Competitive fixed costs
All of our alloy wheel repairs in Merseyside are covered by our fixed low prices, making us not just the best choice for wheel restoration but also an affordable one as well.
- 12 inch - 15 inch non-metallic £35 per wheel
- 12 inch - 15 inch metallic £40 per wheel
- 16 inch - 19 inch non-metallic £40 per wheel
- 16 inch - 19 inch metallic £45 per wheel
- 20 inch - 22 inch metallic £45 per wheel
- 20 inch - 22 inch non-metallic £50 per wheel